This card was a “last minute” easy make and makes a great starter project! It was designed for someone I worked with, and really admired, who was leaving and moving on bigger and better things. However, it would be great as a graduation card, any exams passed card, or even a “cheerful random message” card.
This is so easy that no special instructions are needed – just construct each piece and assemble. If you do not have a big shot, in place of the textured blue background, think about using Pool Party pics from the Subtles designer paper pack – it will give a very similar effect.
And ignore the messy right hand side edge – I have to correct that and edit this post 🙂
Tool kit (all available from my Stamping’ Up! store):
- Ink pad in color 1 (I used Pool party)
- Ink pad in color 2 (I used primrose petal which has not retired; melon mambo would be a great alternative)
- Card stock in color 1
- Card stock in color 2
- Card stock in Very Vanilla
- Rhinestone adhesives
- Lucky Stars Textured Impression Embossing Folder
- Stars Framelit Dies
- Be The Star stamp set (previous two available as Be The Star Clearmount Bundle)
- Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
- Block E
- Stampin Dimensionals
Of course, if you don’t want to make it, you can always pick it up from my Etsy store.